The Santa Ana Art & Munchies Tour
Fridays beginning on June 22, 10:00am – 2:00pm $175pp
Board the Magic 420 Bus at Monarch Beach (Dana Point), kick back in our Luxury Coach Limousine, and let our Cannabis Guide provide:
- Onboard Elevation Station, with music, entertainment and waters
- The history and evolution of cannabis, from friend to foe to friend
- The science and its ongoing and revelatory medical interventions
- The emerging industry in California and beyond
- Private tour of two industry-leading dispensaries
- Overview of all cannabis products and their safe and practical use
- Exclusive Magic 420 discounts on select products
Start with a visit to a Santa Ana dispensary to purchase your legal cannabis. Then sit back and elevate as we tour Orange County’s second largest city, 150-year-old Santa Ana. With a beautiful, historic core, we first visit French Park, a bucolic neighborhood filled with turn-of the century California Craftsman homes. Then we head to downtown’s Artist Village, a restored commercial area filled with galleries and restaurants. First stop: Blackmarket Bakery, where you can have a coffee and munch on some delectable sweets. Then we tour the enclave of art galleries featuring edgy, forward art - Orange County Center for Contemporary Art, Grand Central Art Center, and the Santora Building of the Arts. From there it’s a lovely stroll down historic Main St to 4th Street Market, the culinary epicenter of town. Here you will enjoy and elevated feast of the senses, with mashups of Asian, Latin, Middle Eastern, and American cuisine. Just like the multi-cultural population of Santa Ana.
You will feel relaxed, renewed, and fully alive with elevated and enlivened sensory stimulation. And you'll have some new friends.
We run one tour a week from Salt Creek Beach to "Santa Amsterdam" (Santa Ana), Orange County’s cannabis epicenter – and the only Orange County city with legal dispensaries.
Limited to 8 passengers, 21 and older