The Elevated Wilderness Tour
Thursdays beginning on June 21 10:00am – 1:00pm $129pp
Board the Magic 420 Bus at Monarch Beach (Dana Point), kick back in our Luxury Coach Limousine, and let our Cannabis Guide provide:
- Onboard Elevation Station, with music, entertainment and waters
- The history and evolution of cannabis, from friend to foe to friend
- The science and its ongoing and revelatory medical interventions
- The emerging industry in California and beyond
- Private tour of two industry-leading dispensaries
- Overview of all cannabis products and their safe and practical use
- Exclusive Magic 420 discounts on select products
Start with a visit to a Santa Ana dispensary to purchase your legal cannabis. Then sit back and elevate as we head to the James Dilley Greenbelt Reserve in the Laguna Coast Wilderness Park. We’ll start with some light stretches, and then take a leisurely hour stroll along the mostly flat trails towards Barbara’s Lake, Orange County’s only natural lake. We’ll see the native, indigenous plants and trees that make up the coast wilderness, including chaparral, prickly pear, oak and sycamore trees. Plus native wildflowers. Bring your camera to frame nature in a whole new way.
You will feel relaxed, renewed, and fully alive with elevated and enlivened sensory stimulation. And you'll have some new friends.
We run one tour a week from Salt Creek Beach to "Santa Amsterdam" (Santa Ana), Orange County’s cannabis epicenter – and the only Orange County city with legal dispensaries.
Limited to 8 passengers, 21 and older